Kakyong Zatie ♥


22 Sep 2013 | 9/22/2013 09:41:00 pm | 2 comments

After All This Time, You Are Still Amazing To Me. 
Happy Anniversary , Sayangs !

Take My Hand,
We'll walk a while, we'll talk a while,
Feel my love, always there beside you..

Be the one,
I know you'll tell me everything,
Ypu are the one i cherish more than anything,
I love you more than you'll ever know,
I love you more than you'll ever see,
More than my heart could ever show,
I love you more than you'll ever know...
Think of me,
And know that i'll believe in you,
There'll always be this precious time together...

With every tear,
A love so strong, no words could ever say,
A love to last forever...





2 Comments available :

24 September 2013 at 11:18
Blogger NJihe.am said...

Salam singgah, yup betul2. Suka poem tu. Studioous.blogspot.com

24 September 2013 at 11:18
Blogger NJihe.am said...

Salam singgah, yup betul2. Suka poem tu. Studioous.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Heyy!! nak lari mane..? meh komen dulu.. ♥